Stress? Anxious? Feeling Guilty?

*me never stop from taking selfie whenever I feels I'm pretty. hahahaha.. Please jangan bosan or feels like wanna puke now. 

So hi everyone! 😘 It's me Jia and I'm back here again to rant things on....sebab nak rant dekat instagram macam panjang sangat je.... so, kita rant kat sini ok.)

As per our title for this post, I'm going to rant about....... stress! anxious! feeling guilty!

So, nowadays, we can see there's quite lots cases on suicide happening, not only in Malaysia but all over the world. Anyone, like..literally anyone can be part of it. Me smiling there, can you tell what I feel, what I hide behind that smile (and the teeth? 😬)

Stress, anxiety, or feeling guilty can affect you in a good, positive or a negative way. A good way is that, it makes you better, but the not good one, it can drive you crazy. My part, I've dealt with stress, up to the point that it drives me mad. But remember, all of it will pass...So, what you need to do, is to take a deep breath, and exhale.... and take another one, and exhale. 


How to deal with it?

1. Know yourself.
Learn more about yourself. Jadi peka sikit hat diri hangpa. Jangan dok sibuk mikir pasei orang lain. What do I mean by it is that, take note, perasan, ingat all those changes within yourself. Belajar, apa yang hangpa boleh tolerate, apa yang hangpa kennot tolerate. Apa yang hangpa suka, apa yang hangpa menyampah.

2. Know what makes you feel stress/anxious/guilty.
Knowing this is reallllllly important sebab, from here you need to analyze, benda tu actually baik ke tka baik utk hangpa? ke hangpa je yg over sensitip? Hangpa stress tu sebab situasi or sebab orang yang ada dalam situasi tu? apa/siapa punca hangpa stress. Know the stressor.

3. Run or fight?
Once you know what makes you stress, then you need to assess yourself, do you need to run away from your stressor, or will you fight? If you think the burden is too much, and the only thing left is for you to run away from it, then just run, if that can makes you feel better and makes you feel lighter. If you think you can handle the stressor, then fight, will everything that you can. Make you strategy! Either keep youself busy with something else or etc...remember, it will pass and when it does, you'll be left with thinking, how on earth I cope with it earlier on???

4. Talk to someone please
Seriously, this is the most important part of all. You need to let go and hsare what you currently face with. From that, it can act in a way to help relieve you bit by bit....and to not let all those nagative part consume yourself. It truly is important. If you need to, share whatever you feel or face everyday to someone that you trust and comfortable with, and most importantly, tha tperson is willing to lend you their ears for them to listen to your rant over and over again. Even though, it's just the same thing. 

During my time, I talk almost everyday, after I finish my work, to my friend. I had once cried for like...3 hours straight, on call at that time with my friend. And after i rant everything, I feels like my chest is a bit empty now...felt much more relieved...and then, I slept (Cause crying is tiring you know.... ) but hey, no one asked you to cry Jia 😪😪😪Duuuhhhhhh 


I fight, and when I feels like I couldn't fight anymore, then i just run away from it. Run away, analyze, and then, pick myself up again...and then walla! Here I am again. Hehehehe.....


Believe in yourself, talk to others as well. Most importantly,


LOVE YOURSELF

Jia,
20th July 2019
10.19pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Master in Forensic Accounting and Financial Criminology (MFAFC)

Writing a Dissertation/Thesis - Introduction

Feelings You Are Not Enough?