Feelings You Are Not Enough?

Hello and good evening everyone.

Currently it is 10.59 p.m., based on my clock and here I am. Suddenly has the urge to open my laptop and start writing (even though i haven't start yet with my dissertation chapter 1 😅 )

So, regarding my title...here is our topic for the day, Feelings you're not enough??? Have you feel it? Did you feel it previously? Or do you currently think, feels that you're not enough?? What you're going to do about it??

First and foremost, I do feel I am not enough. Not sometimes, but quite a lot of time, which leads to my low self-esteem. I feels like, I am not enough. I keep on comparing myself with other people. I keep on think, "ohh..how lucky it is to be like him/her", "how nice it is to be as pretty as her"... I keep on comparing myself with others, endlessly... It obviously make me feels...ousted? lost? This goes on for quite couple of years back then. Even until today, i still feels it sometimes, but, currently manage to reduce the thoughts of it? 😅So, here is the big deal of it.

Ladies and gentleman,

YOU ARE ENOUGH

As cliche this statement can be, but it is true. You are enough for who you are. Never compare yourself to other, cause it won't give you any good things anyway, unless you see it from the good side. But most of us aren't (Including me of course 😪). Stop comparing yourself, cause you are clever, good, pretty, handsome, smart for who you are. Never feels that you're not good enough when you compare yourself to others. Remember, no one can make you feels like this, unless you yourself allow you to feel that way. I know this, cause I did it previously.

Be confident, and remember that you are pretty/handsome as much as this person tells me almost everyday. He keep telling me, "you are pretty", " you are good enough" which undoubtedly makes me confident, and feels like I am enough. 

As much as I care, please, never disgrace yourself. You are pretty, good, clever for who you are. Keep on improving yourself for the better version of yourself, but never ever think that you are not pretty, good enough. It will show on your face and in your attitude.

Be confident okay darls!


Take care and much love,
Jia 💋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Master in Forensic Accounting and Financial Criminology (MFAFC)

Writing a Dissertation/Thesis - Introduction